This was the result of a fire one of our customers unfortunately had to go through. The shocking cause of the fire was a malfunctioning dryer in the home. The result of this dryer fire left the house and family devastated. The customer called us at SERVPRO of East York to mitigate the damages. We restored the space to its former glory, "Like it never even happened."
If you find yourself needing our restoration assistance you can contact us at (717)-665-1270 we are always happy and ready to help. We offer an abundance of services including fire and water damage restoration, mold mitigation, and any clean up jobs you can think of!