Don't let a storm get the best of you.
No matter how properly built a home or business is, storms and inclement weather can cause substantial wear and tear on a structure overtime. There is never a convenient time for hurricanes, tornadoes, heavy rains, and snow storms to occur, so it is extremely important that you are prepared and know how to handle these situations when they arise.
- Get inside a safe location until the storm passes.
- Secure any outdoor objects or furniture that you believe may blow away or cause damage.
- Shut windows and secure doors.
- Unplug electronics and equipment if you expect flooding to occur.
- Store important documents and/or valuables in a dry, weather resistant location.
- Call SERVPRO of Western Lancaster to assist you with repairing any damage the storm may have caused to your home or business. Like it never even happened.
Storm damage you can expect:
- Flooding from heavy rains or run-off
- Wind damage
- Water damage
Storms and natural disasters can happen at any time of the day which is why we are proud to say that SERVPRO of Western Lancaster has trained professionals that offer 24 hour emergency services 7 days a week and can help you with any sized disaster. Call today at (717)-665-1270