Tips For Your Commercial Property
First impressions can be a make or break for a business, which makes a well maintained building very important. Visitors will first notice the exterior of the business, but the interior is equally as important to keep up on. A clean, well put together establishment can form a sense of comfortability in your employees, residents, or potential customers. A clean environment can make your potential customers and residents feel more welcomed, and if they feel welcomed you are more than likely to gain their business. SERVPRO of East York is here to give you the information or assistance you may need!
Commercial Cleaning Tips
1) Change air ducts and filters
- Dirty air ducts and filters can have unhealthy consequences for residents or customers due to dirt, dust, pollen, and mildew buildup. This can also be more expensive because a dirty air filter will need to work harder in order to keep up, which means it will need to use more power.
2) Cleaning floors/carpets on a schedule
- Carpets can act as filters and can attract allergens, dust, and dirt.
- Carpets/floors should be cleaned on a schedule depending on how much foot traffic they have through out that time period.
3) Keep the exterior of the building tidy
- Sweeping walkways of any debris can decrease the amount of dust, dirt, and/or allergens from being tracked inside.
- A periodic pressure washing of the building can remove any dirt or mildew that has been collected on the surface.
4) Disinfect areas frequently
- Disinfecting your business is an important aspect due to the increase in concerns for COVID-19. To keep employees, residents and customers feeling safe and comfortable, disinfecting is crucial.
5) Keep up on the structure of your business
- Storms, pests and evn everyday activities can cause wear and tear on the structure of a building, whether it be from water damage, wind damage, or even termites.
- Wear and tear on the structure can have many negative effects such as mold growth.
Our professionals at SERVPRO of East York are highly trained and experiences in all of these areas. We can guide you through any situation or we can simply do it for you. Our priority is to make customers feel comfortable and reassure you that we will meet any of your business' needs.
Call us at SERVPRO of East York anytime, with any needs or concerns you may have at (717)-665-1270