Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold takes only 24-48 hours to set in and start growing. It is important to mitigate mold and gain control of it before it can cause structural damage of your home or business. SERVPRO of East York is certified and trained in mold mitigation and remediation services and are always here to help.
Mold Damage Tips:
- Avoid staying in affected areas.
- Do not touch or disturb affected areas. DO NOT USE BLEACH!
- Turn off fans and HVAC systems.
- Contact SERVPRO of East York to assist in mold remediation.
If you suspect a mold growth issue in your residential or commercial properties, SERVPRO of East York is who you can count on. We have the equipment, training, and experience to get things back under control. You can contact us at (717)-665-1270!
We're faster than any sized disaster
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (717) 846-6100
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East York for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of East York has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- East York
- Red Lion
- East Prospect
- Snyder Corner